Sunday, November 13, 2022

Dear AT&T: No, I am NOT a drug cartel!

 

Dear AT&T: No, I am not a drug cartel!

     Looks like I'm gonna have to sue AT&T.   Should be interesting.  But who do I serve the summons on?   Might as well go straight to the top.  The CEO of AT&T is John T. Stankey, working out of Bedminster, New Jersey.   I think.  Do I serve him?

     My complaint?  Have been trying to get AT&T to unlock my flip phone for over a month now.  It's become almost a full-time job.  Spent hours and days on this simple dumb project.  Six trips to the AT&T store, hours on the phone with AT&T and in chat conversations on AT&T's website.  No luck. 

       I was happy with AT&T and my sweet little go-phone -- until they raised my prepaid rates from ten cents a minute to 35 cents a minute.  Wait, what?   They think I'm some rich drug cartel overlord with a burner phone who can afford to throw money around?  Hardly!

     AT&T!  Pleeze unlock my phone!  Don't make me take you to court!  Although I gotta admit that I would look good in black robes...

******************
       Stop Wall Street, War Street, Big Pharma and Big Tech from destroying our world.  And while you're at it, please buy my books https://www.amazon.com/Jane-Stillwater/e/B00IW6O1RM%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share