Thursday, July 19, 2007

THE WAR ON TRUTH: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the Invasion of Iraq but Your Government Wouldn't Tell You

I was going to give up blogging forever because I was so sick and tired of having my country being lied to and disrespected by Cheney and Bush and blogging my fingers to the BONE to get justice done and still finding them living the Life of Reilly in the White House while I just got more and more discouraged and then my computer broke -- when I got the sweetest little e-mail from a reporter named Neil MacKay of the Glasgow Sunday Herald, asking me to write a blurb his book on my blog.

That's Glasgow, Scotland! How can you turn a Scotsman down? You can't.

"Jane," he wrote, "will you please review my new book? It's called The War on Truth: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the Invasion of Iraq but Your Government Wouldn't Tell You. "

How can I turn down an offer like that -- especially in these crucial times when we are being lied to left and right. But what if Americans don't WANT to know the truth? Oops. Now we're REALLY in big trouble -- because apparently most of them do NOT want to know.

But for those of us who do want to know the exact gory details about how the Bush shuck-and-jive has destroyed everything that true American patriots hold dear, then you will really like this book. Why? Because it contains almost all of the true story -- as much as any human being can possibly discover without a CIA directive! -- regarding the mendacious events leading up to the war on Iraq. Here you can check out for yourself almost all the deceptions and untruths that our creepy neo-con "leaders" have tried so hard to suppress.

Ostriches, AVOID THIS BOOK! Everyone else? Please go out and read it -- so I can take a break from blogging my fingers to the bone and you can more clearly understand why Bush and Cheney belong in jail.

FYI, here's the blurb from the back cover: The War on Truth investigates all aspects of the lead up to the war in Iraq, its execution, and its aftermath. Neil MacKay contends that the public was systematically fed untruths in a manner that questions what kind of democracy we really have. MacKay, award winning investigative journalist for Scotland's Sunday Herald newspaper has covered the West's intelligence agencies for many years.

http://www.amazon.com/WAR-TRUTH-Everything-Invasion-Government/dp/1932033629
/ref=sr_1_1/104-3322822-1367914?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184674451&sr=1-1