MSM Lies & Damn Lies: A report on refugees from an actual Syrian
2. Refugees to Europe (and North America and Australia in lesser numbers and portions) have never stopped since the end of WWII. Sinking boats filled with illegal refugees never stopped in the last decades, and they used to be either totally ignored or partially shown at the end of the news, just to feel a little pity about that tragedy. The whales who committed suicide at the shores would have more cameras focused on them though. So what had changed today to suddenly focus on the Syrian refugees?
3. A new Syrian refugee who recently made it to Germany told my friend over there, that the Syrian refugees with him were about 20% of the total refugees on the boats and trains! The rest were from North Africa, Afghanistan, and even from Balkan states (southeastern Europe), yet the mainstream media focuses only on Syrian refugees, or worse, call them all as Syrian refugees!
4. Or else European governments do know where these refugees are coming from, but they are turning a blind eye, to make the numbers of the alleged Syrian refugees 10 times more? The game of exaggerated numbers of the dead, the wounded, and refugees has been played a lot in the last five years.
5. There is some gossip here that each European state is taking a certain type, sect, or ethnic group of Syrians, to divide them forever. I remember that Cyprus was accepting Syrian Orthodox Christian refugees, while other states were accepting Protestants, Catholics, etc. Syrian Circassians were asking to take refuge in Russia but Russia offered to support them to stay in their lands. Syrian Armenians were immigrating to Armenia.
6. There is an argument about what European states should be doing: If they helped the poor Syrian (or other) refugees of seniors, women and children, we say over here that they are cleansing our communities and nation in a systematic pattern.