Friday, August 06, 2021

 

World Peace vs Frozen Peas: How pain can really focus one's priories

     I just read an article in BuzzFlash telling me that every single person in America who hasn't received The Shot should immediately be put on house arrest and forced to wear ankle monitors.  Wow!  "If only Hitler and Stalin had thought of using ankle monitors instead of gulags and concentration camps," would have been my instant response a month ago.  But now?  Big yawn.  I gots other, more important things to worry about besides democracy going to Hell in a hand-basket.

      Funny how pain can focus one's mind.
 
    Three weeks ago my ribs got injured in a freak accident and I've been in agony ever since.  Suddenly the specter of all this COV$D lunacy taking hold of Americans like they were lemmings?  I just don't care any more.  Let them jump over their cliffs without me.  I'm more interested in applying frozen peas to my chest and where I put that extra bottle of Tylenol (and how I can unscrew its child-proof cap without injuring yet another rib).

     But I did manage to pump out a few more memes on the subject of VAR$ANTS before I totally collapsed -- and also to finish writing an actual Regency romance novel, the ultimate guilty pleasure.  https://www.amazon.com/Lady-Pamelas-Patroness-Jane-Stillwater/dp/B09BF1JBZT/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=lady+pamela%27s+patroness&qid=1628290638&s=books&sr=1-1
 
PS:  Here's a very good example of how American propaganda works against Syria -- using the same techniques that America now uses against you and me in order to make Big Pharma look good:  https://off-guardian.org/2021/08/06/watch-tlavs-syria-roundtable/?fbclid=IwAR3ZXXbxnPY-vXx4oxIXZFJrPSJ3z24FvyUk7c9SNP4KEjMtKJ271yLCBCA
 

 


May be an image of 1 person, outdoors and text that says 'WHAT HAPPENS WHEN OUR FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC POLICES MATCH? Americans TI die from The Shot and Syrians die from Americans'
May be an image of Jane Stillwater and text that says 'Why are more people getting sick AFTER receiving The Shot? DO THE MATH: VACCINE + UNHAPPY VIRUS= VARIANT imgflip.com'
May be an image of text

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES THE VACCINE IS AN EPIC FAIL mgflp. com' 
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'BIG PHARMA MAY HAVE FUMBLED THE BALL REGARDING VACCINE SAFETY AND EFFICACY BUT IF ECONOMIC DESTRUCTION WAS THEIR GOAL, THEY'VE SCORED A HUGE TOUCHDOWN!' 
May be an image of Jane Stillwater and text that says 'TELL ME AGAIN WHY AMERICANS ARE SO FREAKING AFRAID OF DEATH? IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE BEING BOMBED, TORTURED OR STARVED. IT'S JUST A BAD FLU, GUYS. GET A GRIP! meflp com' 

 __________________________

Stop Wall Street, War Street, Big Pharma and Big Tech from destroying our world.   And while you're at it, please buy my books.  https://www.amazon.com/Jane-Stillwater/e/B00IW6O1RM