Even more secrets and lies about Aleppo
This report was put together by a Syrian friend of mine. "Pants on fire" is too weak a description of what the propaganda machine is burning up the internet with. Here's what the true 411 is, as described by my Syrian friend:
Four reports so far about Aleppo within two days, (and out of seven reports in total within the last two days) on Ch.4 (Canada) News. I need to mention the following comments, that I thought you might want to know or share:
- People's comments below
each one of those clips have surprisingly disagreed with what the Ch.4
News is showing! The "Dislikes" are way more than the "Likes". The
pro-terrorists are defending themselves, instead of attacking like a
tsunami anyone who dares
to argue them. All that looks like good news. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgmtyUxfYEM
- The second video claims that they are shooting it inside the besieged city of Aleppo (they are even not saying that it's the eastern part of Aleppo. According to them, my parents who are living in the western part of the city are besieged as well!) There are many comments on that report.
- At 2:27, people comment that White Helmets have appeared with those terrorists, but I can't see them because it's dark and the camera moves too fast.
- They are showing the al-Zinki militia. One of them is well-known because he was among the ones who beheaded the Palestinian child in Handarat camp north of Aleppo (not in eastern Aleppo). A clip of himself alone is at 1:22.
- At 2:11, they make it look as if fighter jets (Syrian or Russian) had bombarded an area so close to them, yet no one looks like surprised or afraid. I'm not expert in weapons and explosions, but I think it's all a set-up. It could be dynamite or a bomb (grenade) that had been put over there. The camera was ready and waiting to capture that photo of the explosion.
- I watched the whole clip several times. Apart from the first shot that has the title of the report, no single picture is from the eastern part of Aleppo. For ones who don't know, eastern Aleppo is the old city of Aleppo, the Walled-City. It's crowded with mostly ancient buildings, that includes courtyards houses; City Gates; Turkish/Roman Baths; Caravanserais; Bazars & arched Souqs; Domed Mausoleums; small and big mosques. All linked with narrow wavy cobbled roads and paths.
- Even if many of these areas had been destroyed partially or completely (as you see on the first shot of the report, which is from the old city of Aleppo), it's impossible to look like what they are showing on Ch.4 News report. The terrorists took most of that part with its people as hostage, knowing that the army won't destroy our heritage, while the terrorists don't give a penny for all that priceless heritage and historical buildings. So all this report is a big fat lie, from A to Z. They might be shooting from Aleppo province, even perhaps from another province such as Idleb, but 100% not from eastern Aleppo city.
- No one can be 100% sure when was that report shot. Those people who are shown on Ch.4 News daily and weekly could be all dead since a long time. I bet they have enough films and clips to publish each time they want to change the reality on the ground. There are clips ready to use for the falling of Damascus and toppling of Assad.
- They did so in Libya and Iraq. Many people said that cities in Iraq and Libya were falling on Al-Jazeera, while on reality there was nothing yet. Ignorant people will watch and got tricked, and lose morals to continue the fight and the resistance. When I was in Aleppo, and with each attack of the terrorists (happened several times in my nine-months-long stay) rumors were spreading that the Syrian army had been sacked at this front or defeated on that front, with news on social media (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter) with still photos and video clips. Anything is possible in today's media technology.
- There is sectarian and ethnic language in the clip, yet Ch.4 News is giving the terrorist excuses, and blaming it on Assad! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hTSTO2mzrM
- The third clip is another surprise for me. It's from western Aleppo city. An eight-minute-long from a depressed guy who showed how the life is in western Aleppo, how bad it is, no water, no power, remembering the beautiful days before the crisis and ends by leaving and fleeing Aleppo to Latakya, where it is safer.
- The clip by itself
might be sad. I used to write such emails when I was there. But when I
see such reports on Ch.4 News, I wonder how come they are showing it and
why. Is it to say that the other part is suffering
from the NATO-backed terrorists? Is it to say that Assad and Syrian
army are failing in protecting civilians of western Aleppo? Is it to
destroy the resistance morals of the people of Aleppo? I don't know. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF32suz-C04
- The fourth clip is a fantasy one! "Inside besieged Eastern Aleppo, one man is working tirelessly to document details of the dead, to build a case for war crimes. Some viewers may find scenes in this report -- filmed by Waad Al-Kateab -- distressing."
- Again, this is NOT the eastern city of Aleppo. It's an open area with relatively modern buildings. The guy is blaming the Syrian army of killing people and throwing their bodies in Queiq river (river of Aleppo city) in 2012 at the beginning of the crisis in Aleppo, but actually there were plenty of videos showing the terrorists in Hama, Homs, and Aleppo, so proud of killing people and throwing their corpses into the closer rivers.
- The clip is also showing that there was a Christian person who passed away (or killed by Assad people, as they claim) in their region, and he lectures the guys to respect that Christian corpse! First, there are no Christians left in that area. Secondly, the terrorists were cleansing anyone who dares to differ with their ideology and politics.
- But this whole report is to be shown for the western people,
so the scenario had to be more "moderate" and tuned to the "peaceful and
freedom rebels and fighters". It reminds me of another report on Ch.4
News couple of months ago, where they show
a rose-seller in eastern Aleppo, selling roses and listening to
Beethoven classical music! The terrorists prohibited music in any form,
and sometimes killed the ones who dare to listen to it. Yet, Ch.4 News
wants to tell the European audience how sensitive
and educated those rebels are! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY8t_2aSpvc