Sunday, January 08, 2023

 Just finished typing my next book!

 

 Just finished typing my next book!

      Wow!  I finally finished typing the rough draft for my next book!  66,756 words!  Almost typed my fingers to the bone.  Look for it to be published in about three months.  Boy do I have a lot of editing to do between now and then.

     Here's the back cover blurb, BTW:

While almost everyone else in America was dutifully locking down after March 2020, I had the exact opposite reaction. "What?  Airfares are going down, hotel room prices are flat-lining?  I can go anywhere I want on a shoestring budget?  Sign me up!"  And off I went.

There are fifty states here in America.  I have always wanted to visit all of them.  And I also have a thing for haunted hotels -- so I added those to my bucket list as well.  Did you know that the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, is the most haunted hotel in America?  It's true.  I myself even encountered a ghost there.  Whoa!

This book contains an interesting and humorous eye-witness account of my travels across America during the lock-down -- just in case you might have forgotten what those weird, tragic and wacky days were like.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
******************
 
       Stop Wall Street, War Street, Big Pharma and Big Tech from destroying our world.  And while you're at it, please buy my books https://www.amazon.com/Jane-Stillwater/e/B00IW6O1RM%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share