Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sinking to their level: Bush's flea-bitten mafia is dragging America down -- and me too!

For the last seven years, I've watched in horror as Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove, etc. have dragged America down to a whole new moral low. I can't stand it any more! First this gang of thugs stole the 2000 election. Then they paraded GWB around after 9-11 just like he was a hero and not the one who had made all the so-called mistakes that "allowed it to happen". Then there was Katrina and Abu Ghraib and Osama bin Forgotten and the lies leading up to the slaughter in Iraq and Rumsfeld's systematic murder of the Rule of Law in that country.

I could go on and on. There's the Jeff Gannon scandal, the Enron ties, Jack Abramoff, and the attack on Valerie Plame. And the systematic use of our tax dollars as their own personal piggy bank -- giving tax breaks to the rich, tax money to Halliburton, tax havens to off-shore companies who benefit from America but don't have to pay their dues, our taxes being sequestered in Bush's Swiss bank accounts, tax money from Social Security disappearing, tax-generated welfare for corporations....

What else? Moral decay! Let's not forget moral decay. And failed foreign policy -- the whole Middle East is in flames thanks to these Soprano-wannabe mafia dons whose extortion racket kills hundreds of thousands of women and children indiscriminately. It's the St. Valentine's Day Massacre writ large.

Guess what, America. If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. And in the last seven years, America has become just another flea-bitten, sorry-arsed [female dog]. That's just pathetic. By not putting a flea collar on these mutts in the White House, we Americans have allowed our whole country to become infested. Health hazard! This is not what I want for my country. No no no. I want to be able to look UP to the people who guide our country -- not be forced to sink to their level and go around scratching myself all the time.

We always come to resemble the type of people that we associate with. Sorry-arsed flea-bitten corrupt mafia dons? Is that who I want to resemble? Not on your life! I want to see true statesmen [and women] running my country and setting the tone for myself and for America -- not just a bunch of moral-less mongrels with no ideals whose answer to every problem comes from the barrel of a gun or from seeing just how LOW they can go and still get away with it.

I'm sorry but I just can't stand to watch the Bush-Cheney-Rove trainwreck any more. What if I too get corrupted by their example -- and start to lie, steal, extort, murder and torture too? "Hey! I get to do that! My president does it and nobody minds. Why can't I do it too!"

Please! Someone! Set me an example. Set an example to America. Set an example to the world. Put those crooks in jail. J-A-I-L. Now. Do it now before I get corrupted too. I've already lied to someone once today. And the next thing you know I might begin thinking about stealing some little kid's lunch money. Help!

If nothing else, let's do what Bobby Kennedy did with the old-school mafia dons -- send them up the river for tax evasion. Then I won't be tempted to sink to their level. And you won't be either.