Thursday, May 27, 2004

Yahoo reactivated my account! I think the ACLU gave them a call. Whatever it took, here is the trouble-making e-mail. Moral: Make a hard copy of your addressbook!!!!!!

Summer of terror? We're losing the war on terror? What?

What is with this new "Summer of Terror" nonsense?

Our George PROMISED to save us from terror. And we have the receipts to prove it too! "Give me two trillion dollars," Bush told us, "and I will make you safe."

Then that foo' announces that us and our family and our dog are all about to get bombed and biodegraded in our beds? On the incompetence meter, that's 10 on a scale of 10. I want my money back!

Appoint ME President. Give ME two trillion dollars and I will give you so much peace that you will think you are in Heaven! And cheaper gas prices too.