Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Not only in Gaza: My government has failed me personally too

 

Not only in Gaza: My government has failed me personally too

      I take the Zionists' holocaust slaughter in Gaza very personally because who can possibly sleep at night knowing that our very own government is supplying these butchers with enough explosives to reproduce five (5) Hiroshima nuclear bombs which they happily drop on the trapped and helpless children of Gaza -- on the other side of the world.

     But our government has also failed me personally here at home as well.  Sure, my skin isn't being stripped off of my bones by white phosphorus made in Pine Bluff, Arkansas but still....  There are two reasons why I personally am annoyed and pissed off at my government here in America as well.  They may seem petty to a three-year-old who has just had her leg blown off by blood-thirsty Zionists but to me they are a big deal.

     First off, it's been 128 days since I've gotten any mail.  128 days!  The lock on my apartment complex's mailbox broke 128 days ago and still isn't fixed.  Why?  Because the U.S. Post Office only has one (1) maintenance person to fix all the broken mailbox locks in the entire Oakland/East Bay area from Vallejo to Hayward.  128 days!

     So now every day I gotta hide in ambush and lurk around street corners in order to pop up suddenly behind our poor sweet mailman and try to Shanghai my mail.  128 days of acting like some crazy stalker.  I'm lucky that my mail carrier doesn't file a restraining order.

     My government has multiple billions of dollars to spend on committing genocide in Gaza but can't even manage to afford fixing my freaking mailbox?  "We Deliver for You," the U.S. Post Office's official motto, apparently does not apply to me.  

     My government has failed me big-time here.

     And then there's People's Park.  It's only a half-block long but it's the only park that we got in this area.  Plus it's historic as hell.  Back in 1969, community members took an ugly and unused vacant lot and turned it into a garden -- until then-governor Ronald Reagan called out the National Guard and shot it all up with bullets and tear gas.  Hey I was there.  I was part of that history.  

        So the other day I trudged up to People's Park to watch 1,400 California Highway Patrol officers valiantly protect it from a handful of tree-loving park users -- so that the University of California could build yet even more high-rises there instead.  And what I saw at People's Park was one expensive hot mess.

     CHP officers had arrived from all over California in order to take over this cute little park.  And the officers all needed to be housed and fed, right?  How much does it cost to house and feed 1,400 CHPs?  Plus overtime of course.  

     And then the roustabouts arrived, towed off six square blocks full of residents' cars, cut down a bunch of trees and surrounded People's Park with gigantic shipping containers stacked on top of each other with sky-cranes in order to ward off any red-alert dangers from us picnickers and such.  And how much did all this mayhem cost?  The price tag could have run up as high as one billion dollars.  Who is going to pay for all that?  Governor Newsom?  Yeah, right.

     A friend of mine tried to chain himself to an oak tree in the park.  "Why are you doing that?" I asked him, "with all the horrors that our government is enabling in Gaza, why bother about just one freaking tree?"

     "Those Evil Globalist Bastards who are trying to take over our world," he replied, "have really big plans in the works for us of course -- but they also have small plans for us too.  I may not be able to enter Gaza and chain myself to a tree over there but I can still do this one thing locally here.  We all can."

     But here's the thing.  There are1,400 CHP officers all locked and loaded with matching Smith & Wesson 4006 TSWs and carrying 60 pounds of body armor each on the one hand -- and on the other hand, there are some picnickers, some hippies, some tourists and some homeless guys.  Not exactly a fair fight.  Not to mention the absolute horror of having unleashed this foreign-war-style juggernaut of such outlandish proportions onto some typical American university town.

     The word "Overkill" comes to mind.  Urban warfare.  Ukra$ne.  Baghdad.  Some non-elected U.C. official with a God complex apparently wants to play at being Volodymyr Zelensky or John Wick.

     Still and all, I'm not really up for chaining myself to a tree in People's Park quite yet or even to chain myself to somebody's home in Gaza -- but maybe I could possibly chain myself to my mailbox?

Resources:

Yes, there actually were 1400 cops swarming around People's Park:  https://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2024-01-01/article/50535?headline=1400-Law-Enforcement-Personnel-Expected-to-Gather-in-Berkeley-To-Support-Construction-at-People-s-Park-in-the-Next-Week--Planet

"How Yemen changed everything".  Maybe they can change my mailbox too?  https://new.thecradle.co/articles/how-yemen-changed-everything

Scott Ritter tells us why it's easier for the U.S. to pick on poor little defenseless Gaza than it is to pick on locked and loaded Russia:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjfNUJhJ6Y8

Who the freak wants WW 3?  The neo-cons, the Evil Globalist Bastards and the Zionists do.  These people need to start thinking aheadhttps://caitlinjohnstone.com.au/2024/01/05/we-are-entirely-too-close-to-another-major-war-in-the-middle-east/  

Does Pfizer know something that we don't know?  It's betting that a hecka lot more people are gonna get turbo-cancer soon:  https://www.thaimbc.com/2023/12/18/pfizer-makes-43-billion-bet-that-turbo-cancers-are-going-to-explode-around-the-world/

"U.S., British launch massive retaliatory strike against Iranian-backed Houthis in Yemen." This means that the US is at war with Ansar Allah. Which is what the Houthis want -- because now the Red Sea is a war zone and no ship insurance there is valid any more. The Zionists walked right into that trap.
https://gregorymannarino.substack.com/
 

******************

Stop Wall Street, War Street, Big Pharma and Big Tech from destroying our world.  And while you're at it, please buy my books https://www.amazon.com/stores/Jane-Stillwater/author/B00IW6O1RM?ref=ap_rdr&store_ref=ap_rdr&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

And here's my latest book too -- A Tale of 22 Cities:  Traveling Across America During the Great Lock-Down:  https://www.amazon.com/Tale-22-Cities-Traveling-Lock-Down/dp/B0C1J1MV8K

I'm also trying to raise funds for my next humanitarian relief project -- in Bolivia!  Here's a link to my GiveSendGo account.  Please donate even just five dollars?  This is important.  Don't make me beg!  https://givesendgo.com/Bolivianeedsme