Thursday, December 17, 2020

  

Adult vaccinations: My own personal (sad) story

     I used to be able to hold down a full-time paralegal job, run a household full of kids, remember names and faces and even think clearly -- but those days are long gone.  Around twelve years ago, all that suddenly changed.

     "What happened twelve years ago?" you might ask.  Hmmm.  Oh, yeah.  Now I remember.  That's when I left the law office, joined the Peace Corps and headed off to South Africa.

     The first time I received a mandatory Peace Corps vaccination, I passed out cold -- but I was still pretty much okay, still able to teach school, relate to my colleagues, learn Setswana and even become fluent in it.  "Dumela, Mma."

     The next time they vaccinated me, I passed out cold and then started blubbering.  "Stop being a wimp," said the doctor.

     The third time they vaccinated me, I passed out cold and became totally incoherent.  So much for the blood-brain-barrier myth.  "I don't think I can take much more of these vaccines," I whined.  "I'm starting to develop Gulf War Syndrome."  But they told me to either shut up or go home.  I shut up.

      However, when they gave me the next set of vaccinations, things started to go really dark, they shipped me off to a shrink in Pretoria, took MRIs of my brain and then, after a month in an assisted-living facility, declared me wacko and shipped me back to California.

     Sure, I finally got some of my mental skills back.  I can now walk and chew gum at the same time and even occasionally remember my kids' names.  But, trust me, I'll never get vaccinated willingly again -- and I feel so sorry for babies who also get as many vaccinations as I did before they can even walk.

PS:  The good news is that, after that humiliating, brutal and life-threatening ordeal that took me years to recover from or even to talk about, I was allegedly protected from getting major symptoms of meningitis, measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis A, typhoid, diphtheria, rabies, hepatitis B, polio, tetanus and the flu -- at least until the vaccines wore off.  

     I'm probably totally unprotected from all those symptoms today.  Oh well.  But was our government's (temporary) relief from fear of bad symptoms (and Big Pharma) really worth losing my mind for?  Perhaps not.

Resources:  

Articles I wrote while wacko in South Africa:

      http://jpstillwater.blogspot.com/2007/09/lucas-mangope-one-of-south-africas.html

     http://jpstillwater.blogspot.com/2007/09/u-p-bucs-visiting-south-africas-soweto.html

 Nurse Collapses on Television Minutes After Receiving Covid Vaccine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtdCC87aRqU

The Great Reset for Dummies:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT0wq07oH_E 

How can we fall for this totalitarian mess?  CJ Hopkins is truly pissed off:  "If they order you to take a fu*king vaccine, you will not ask what is in the vaccine, or start whining about the 'potential side effects.'  You will shut up and take the fu*king vaccine.  If they tell you to put a mask on your kid, you will put a fu*king mask on your fu*king kid.  You will not go digging up Danish studies proving the pointlessness of putting masks on kids."   Image may contain: text that says 'Life in the labs Are you going to get vaccinated? You're crazy!, they haven't finished human trials! 00+JiPÉM LARSE +JIPÉM' https://off-guardian.org/2020/12/17/year-zero/  

_______________________________________


Stop Wall Street and War Street (and Big Pharma) from destroying our world.   And while you're at it, please buy my books.  https://www.amazon.com/Jane-Stillwater/e/B00IW6O1RM