Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Flogging my new book: "Disaster: A Personal Journey Through George Bush's Middle East"

FYI, I've just finished writing a book about my experiences in the Middle East -- from Egypt, Palestine and Mecca to Afghanistan and Iraq. It is an on-the-ground eyewitness report of my personal journey through one of the major regions of the world most adversely effected by George Bush's disastrous foreign policy. If you have any suggestions regarding a major publisher and/or distributor, please let me know. Thanks. Here's the outline:

Chapter 1: My adventures in Egypt directly after Bush's 9-11 disaster

Chapter 2: My adventures in Israel and Palestine after Bush's Road Map disaster

Chapter 3: My adventures in Mecca and on the Hajj during Bush's successful campaign to be voted the most disastrous presence in the Muslim world -- ever

Chapter 4: My adventures in Afghanistan five years after Bush's disastrous assault on that country

Chapter 5: My adventures in Iraq four years after Bush's Shock & Awe disaster

Epilogue: My adventures as a progressive journalist trying to embed in Iraq....